Marriott Data Breach Has Exposed Data of Up to 5.2 Million Customers
Today, Marriott has announced on its website that the hotel has experienced a data breach that may have affected approximately 5.2 million guests.
The types of information exposed included:
- contact details (e.g., name, mailing address, email address, and phone number)
- loyalty account information (e.g., account number and points balance, but not passwords)
- additional personal details (e.g., company, gender, and birthday day and month)
- partnerships and affiliations (e.g., linked airline loyalty programs and numbers)
- preferences (e.g., stay/room preferences and language preference)
For more information about this data breach please visit https://news.marriott.com/news/2020/03/31/marriott-international-notifies-guests-of-property-system-incident
If you are an attorney and interested in class action advertising, please visit >> Portfolio Page. for more information.